Thursday 20 December 2018

◘ SATURNIAN CHILD ~ The Poem ◘


















Hear me out, I am a Saturnian Child.
With the wrinkles, I was born, like my skin was already worn
I was little baby blue when I knew, that all of me is into you
My tone was always silent and my face was sad
And the people around me had no clue
What is making me so so blue

My mind was heavy for my age
Took me too soon till the edge
I broke my knees and I broke my pride
I knew back then - Ah, this life will be a ride!
I grew so angry, never really satisfied
Perfection is all I wish to find

Mourning and complaining
' Is it so hard?
Do I want so much? '
How long I have to wait for a blissful touch.
When I finally realised that the door was closed by me
It was time to go
And I didn't tell anyone
what I used to know...







Altair





                                                                                                                                                 












No comments:

Post a Comment